The Official Random Video Thread!

Coons are cool, and that one was lovin the bubble wrap!

Thanks Jim, guess I'll pass on a pet coon, then.

Try a Meerkat. Tourists seem to make them sleepy.:lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lPQFWEl5YkE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't know people kept them as pets.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EWx_3eFwuXo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You're right Leon, coons are very smart. The females make pretty good pets, the males eventually all seem to get mean and want to bite. They do get into everything that isn't locked up and the dexterity of their feet is amazing. It's cool to put a couple of inches of water in the bathtub and watch them feel around like they're trying to find a crawdad. We always ended up turning them loose when they started causing too much trouble.

Ray

No blood shed! Unbelievable!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-bV0hHwi2Ns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Check it out. Amazing.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yqESR7E4b_8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Amazing indeed Gerry. How someone could say that such intricate design is happenstance is beyond me. Where there is design, there's always a designer.

Ray

What if science and its laws are the new religion without translational errors made by man since Eden?

Jomo

Oh, I wonder, too, Jerry.
It just doesn't make me accept the existence of a higher power.
I simply figure we aren't smart enough to explain it yet. We keep getting smarter, someday we'll figure it all out and we can finally enter the 21 century truly and leave all the old superstition behind.

Back