The Official Random Video Thread!

Bad ass outlaw climbing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gLDYtH1RH-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I thought maybe they might pull out some safety gear from the back packs, but maybe it was just lunch they had in there.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8e391fea8842" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you think about it, they didn't do anything that construction workers working the site might do...less some safety gear.

That bear vid was nuts. Kudos to the camera man/hunter for keeping calm.

Alex Honnold doing it, again.

Obviously his mental approach is unique in the entire world. But his grip strength etc must me gorilla- like.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Phl82D57P58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Climbs to the top the HARD way and just hikes down the back side easy way.

Looks like a ticking time bomb to me. Even the best tree and pole climbers cut out once in a while. What if you get a cramp or a bee stings you? I don't care how good you are, sooner or later………

Hopefully he will wise up a little......most soloists die. Peter croft is another bad ass who used to solo a lot.....still climbs hard and runs in out a long way......almost as sketchy as soloing. I hope to complete his route the evolution traverse

Honnold did this route solo.....not sure how fast. Croft did it car to car I'm 24 hrs.....10 mile approach, 8 miles of rock climbing, 6 miles back to base, then 10 miles back to car........super fit 50 year old!!!!

http://youtu.be/qQVvXLqrWac

We will carry a 30 meter 8.3mm rope to simul climb exposed sections

I wonder if Croft deliberately decided to quit soloing cuz he felt after awhile he had "been there, done that" yet he still wants to climb at a high high level but with a rope back up now cuz the survival odds are better.

I'm sure he still solos stuff....I bet he's over being a cover boy.
He is still über strong. A friend of mine ran into him at the needles....he linked two pitches, only put in 4 pieces of gear. He is very confident.

Nah, this ain't weird at all. :/:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5M6dPcaQ68s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back