The Official Random Video Thread!

1150159_701361113227903_1963610933_n.jpg

Some are not only stupid, they're sociopathic:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MeJhXaC5WPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then check this out for a minute or two, Jerry. Any idea who you think this woman is talking to besides 3 year olds? Government is a joke.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NJC8OQWFknI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On the market soon.. One Italian Villa with mountain view ;)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yZtxHlProWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That berm around that power line tower ain't gonna do shit ... 'cept, maybe launch a boulder into mid-tower. :lol:

I've got some big rock around my house and some old boots ... I think I'm gonna do this: :lol: :lol:

775440.JPG

Heck yeah, that must have made a hell of a sound. I had a friend that lived at the bottom of a steep mountain in Hawaii and had a similar experience. The boulder coming down was significantly smaller, about the size of a VW Bug, but he said he and his buddies could hear it coming like a freight train. Thankfully it was stopped just short of the house by a thick stand of bamboo and a good sized tree. Otherwise it would have plowed straight through the room they were all hanging out in.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e1ioz21VqYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I sure do hope the admission was free!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FbuluDBHpfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back