The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gkkcGf9LqJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's looks like fun, but someone's gonna get killed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BNZCZsHJIR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've never heard of these bikes. I wonder how they ride?

Sideways buy the looks of it:-)
Looks like fun

An oldie but goody...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sr2JneittqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qGzO-QNcNzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:\:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xohy9gWz7kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I dunno about this...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rS4CQBno2tA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Without knowing what the cops were doing, why get in their faces? Seems like a dope to me. I guess he knew the person in the car pulled over? Lots of videos where people hassle the cops, it goes both ways. Presuming they were merely doing their job, they have to answer to some punk using profanity? Telling the loud mouth to keep his distance seems ok to me. Everyone deserves respect unless they indicate otherwise.

Back