The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fB8UTheTR7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poor guy ...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qjtO3SyMo0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That dude that scares easy kinda pissed me off. He was messed with like that while cleaning a slicer in a kitchen. I would have fired the dumbass that scared him like that. Dangerous shit... Would be like scaring someone while they are running a saw. Big NONO.

That 4th of July check point I had heard about. Fuggen also pisses me off.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w-WMn_zHCVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One cop tells the other that the person they stopped is perfectly innocent and knows his rights, then they continue the harassment after presumably getting pissed off because he was exercising those rights. That makes no sense at all. I'd be concerned about drugs being planted on someone they consider confrontational. Those police veterans definitely need further training or retirement. The impression is that the authorities would rather find illegal things than be pleased to know that their stopping someone on their way wasn't required. Sad state of affairs.

DAYUM:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-9sF4jv8L3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NYww-y8j71s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Butch- You certainly can get fuking axed by your board on occasion (the fins are super dangerous). Grew up surfing in Hawaii, most injuries came from hitting the reef on a wipeout.

Back