The Official Random Video Thread!

Nuts a world away.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7zN9Guov3TY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mBOdZ6nhDJg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iQ4g47ggPoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g4ph-h7l_aM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thought Stig (et al) might enjoy this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zDERCsYdK9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Certainly NOT the "first ever" but a nice RandVid ... :)

You'd have to be really careful to NOT get your "finger" caught in that. 8)

That thought surely crossed my mind. Mostly on the close as opening you only have the free hand spot choice ;) I wonder the time to get a idea like that to working prototype.

Here's a vid showing the mechanism on a 4-leaf version:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mF-YUgZTVSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks, Jack.
It looks like that hummingbird ( female Costas?) gains lift on both the upswing and downswing, no wonder they can hover and fly backwards.

I would think that in order for the table to remain flat and all the seams nicely fitted together, it would need to be made from an inert material, some veneer on melamine, or something. Otherwise, wood movement is likely going to mess up things. The idea is impressive, still.

Back