The Official Random Video Thread!

They should and probably will have a better survival rate than that. Good rain year this year. And desert plants are tenacious as hell. Since they grow in it.
From what I understand, the Joshua tree is dying out because many of the megafauna it evolved beside have gone extinct, like the giant ground sloth.

These are the leads they use for the H piles on my jobs. I don't know what kind of force they generate. Less than your vid I'm sure.

20201125_101244.jpg

edit:
It's a surprisingly interesting and satisfying watching the driving process. The first few strokes the hammer dies cause there isn't enough resistance from the ground, but as it starts tightening up, it gets in a rhythm, and really starts singing when you've got some length in the ground. Messy job though. The guys are covered in oil and stuff when they're done.

Last edited:
It couldn't be tiny motors on each wheel, could it? Good redundancy, but complicated wiring.
That's what I was thinking. The blue struts on the inside seem larger, like they might be housing the wiring. This is the kind of neato innovation that got me into the RC hobby years ago.

Back