The Official Random Video Thread!

This ENTIRE video is worth watching if you enjoy watching base jumpers with wing suits, so only one highlight related to the previous video.
At 4m20s you can see the same guy that I will mention in the second video (where the full jump is visible) flying through a waterfall from a different camera angle

At 1m26s the guy edges a canyon and soars through a small waterfall
At 5m16s the guy does insane acrobatics right next to a cliff
At 7m47s this guy does the longest impression of a flighting squirrel I've evern seen

Or maybe you'd like to fly through Stromboli volcano, which has been erupting continuously for almost 2,000 years.

Or maybe Fagradalsfjall volcano in Iceland...

Or maybe you want to ride an avalanche up a mountain. Keep watching. The avalanche starts and stops a few times. Very interesting to watch.

Or perhaps you'd like to visit Venice...

Okay, I'm done spamming this thread for today. It's my favorite thread. =-D

Not sure how a snake got there. Since when can snakes crawl along the ceiling? Hate to think that person put the snake there. But what do I know. Maybe there was water piping the snake followed or something.

Because if I saw a snake on my fan, I sure as f*ck wouldn't be chilling there on my bed with my smartphone taking video of it. I'd have sprung into immediate action.

Anyways, here's an assembly of some serious landslides...

Back