The Official Random Video Thread!

Horses, despite their fortress-like appearance, are actually very delicate and it doesn't take much to make one lame temporarily or permanently (Old Yeller/bolt pistol style). My hope is that the girth(s) lifted them up at the right places and prevented them from injury.

Unfortunately, you can see the collars hanging the horses by their necks near the end...that could be fatal unless they were cut free quickly. Other potential injuries aside.

That is one of the wildest stunts I have ever watched.

Those wide angle lens perspectives make things look farther away that than they really are.

He had to be scraping in a couple of places. Wild!

Watching that in 3-D virtual would surely give me a heart attack.

@Nutball She says that one of the "good bacteria" that usually grows on the meat during that process includes penicillin. I happen to be allergic to penicillin. However, I'm not sure that the amount growing on the meat would be concentrated enough to generate an allergic reaction. I'm going to leave a comment on the video because, even though I have absolutely not intention of doing this with my meat, this would be good information to have just in case the world goes to shit and there is a renewed need for curing one's meat this way. I'm not a doomsday prepper or anything, but I always give such things consideration because you just never know. I'm thinking first pass metabolism may render the PCN too weak in concentration to do anything serious.

Back