The Official Random Video Thread!

That coyote's a handsome animal. Wonder what the challenges are to making one a pet? Seems like they could be pretty high strung.

Looked like a nice house, I presume it is house trained. I wonder?

Oh no! Missing pets are the worst! sorry to hear it.

Probably the biggest challenge with coyote ownership would be them getting shot

That video is wicked cunning, very handsome animals.

Coyote/cat vid very interesting.

As we know all our domestic dogs are descended from wolves that can interbreed with coyotes.

Make you wonder what if we had domesticated coyotes first.
Coyotes being native to North America rather than Eurasia being the reason why I guess.

Ps. Sorry to hear of your wife’s chihuahua Steven, I’d be in pieces as well.

Last edited:
Maybe that yout was yurt trained.

Sure, I know it was a typo.
I'm sitting at home with a broken leg, can't even gimp outdoors because of the snow.
So my brain goes weird on me, sometimes.

I wonder how many other items on my bucket list this lady has done.

Check out the rays the orca has in her mouth

So, just accidentally someone had a drone out, looking at a little old lady ( Probably about my age) on a paddleboard?
WTF?

Stig-"Woman with Orcas. Paddle Boarding with Orcas. In Baja California orcas have been visiting this area below San Felipe for past 5 years. If you look closely there are two adult females teaching their young how to harvest cownose rays. Look for white patch in the mouth. The woman in the video has lived on this beach for over 12 years and has heard stories of these rogue orcas playing with boats. She respected their space. At the end of the video you can see the large orca still wanted to share the sting ray with her as it followed the paddleboarder to the beach."

Kyle, I've read about the boat attacks. Very curious. Seems the jury is still out as to 'Why'.

I think i read they thought one was injured/struck by a boat, so now they just attack as a precaution. They are amazing creatures for sure, but swimming with them is basically the same as swimming with sharks. You are completely powerless against them in that environment. It could be all fine and dandy, until one grabs you just because it's curious.

I recently read an article on orcas. I was gonna post it here, but didn't. The gist of it was "resident" orcas are having a tough time of it due to decrease in food source. Nomad orcas have been doing much better since they mainly prey on seals. They are distinct groups, with distinct language and behavior. Perhaps the boat attacks are from orcas they weren't native to the area.

Back