The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

Well she's only an honorary member around here but Haley turns three on Monday. She has had a fever for the last two days so her Birthday party got bumped a week. She had a fever dream last night and was complaining of little scratchy things that were crawling all over her bed and pillow. I woke from my sleep to hear mom trying unsuccessfully to tell her that there were no such things. I had a dad inspiration and came in and pretended to spray scratchy thing repellant, driving the critters out the front door into the rain and their certain demise. Imaginary solutions to imaginary problems.

Well she's only an honorary member around here but Haley turns three on Monday. She has had a fever for the last two days so her Birthday party got bumped a week. She had a fever dream last night and was complaining of little scratchy things that were crawling all over her bed and pillow. I woke from my sleep to hear mom trying unsuccessfully to tell her that there were no such things. I had a dad inspiration and came in and pretended to spray scratchy thing repellant, driving the critters out the front door into the rain and their certain demise. Imaginary solutions to imaginary problems.

That was incredibly wise. 8)
I used to get fever dreams, very unpleasant, as waking up does'nt get rid of the dream.

Happy b day panther. Hey you can come climb trees with me as your present:)

Happy Birthday Pan the Raba! Haley is feeling much better. Two days of fever and then no symptoms at all. I wish I healed like a kid.

Oh, PLEASE tell me we get to see a birthday pic of Haley ?!?
She's FAMOUS in the House !
Happy-Happy, PantherDude !

Y'all are just too nice...makes me feel like one of the family.

We had a family "go out and eat at Carrabba's" tonight and they brought me a little ice cream ball with a candle on it and sang to me in Italian...am I lucky or what????

Thanks for the b'day wishes.:)

Happy birthdays all around.

Haley most importantly cause you're the youngest.
You got a great PaPa.

Pantheraba (what does that mean anyway?) Happy Birthday,
You're a mellow wise Fella, with bells and whistles.

Seems you treat your kids right and tucked them in at night.
Reap what you sow and you're reaping the rewards.

Deva, those are kind words...I thank you. I am reaping the rewards, you are right..counting my blessings.

Pantheraba is from the early days of the internet when all advice was to never use your real name as part of your email address. We all came up with cryptic email addresses.

Back