The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

Oops ! Sorry, Chuckles ! I looked it up on line, and read this :
"Your birth date falls on a cusp, meaning that you were born on a day when the Sun was moving between signs."
My bad ! Let's try your horoscope for t'day, LIBRA MAN ! LOL :
Start out the day with social events -- the more people, the merrier. Don't overload on the stimulation, though. Later on, you may feel the need for more privacy so you can process everything that went on.

Thanks, Stumper. I got a Zippo lighter and a calzone for my birthday and it was one of the best ever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:occasion4: Happy Birthday Anna! :occasion4: Over here turning 21 is a big deal, makes you a legal adult...how about across the pond?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday anna, only saw it was your birthday after seeing you today, just a big shame you had to spend it with a load of hairy arsed tree blokes. Enjoy the rest of it.

Hey, Leon >>> Ain't it Shwarma's-All-'Round for the Birthday Boy ?
You're buying ?!?
Oy vay !!! LMAO !
Luv Ya Tons, Rumi !
<You 12 t'day, you youngster-lookin'-dude-you ?> LOL

Happy Birthday Leon. I hope you had a great day. I liked my thirties better than the twenties. Next year I'll see what forty has to offer.

Thanks again guys.:)

Darin, I have a feeling that your forties will be even better than your thirties.8)

Happy belated B-day Leon. It seems you and my nephew share a birthday.- He got a car and a cellphone-Did you get anything besides bills?:P

Ha! Fortunately my birthday was on a Sunday this year so the mailman couldn't give me any bills.

A car would be nice, but I'll settle for the new digital camera that my family gave me. It's quite nice. I'll post a couple shots in the photos thread. Thanks, Justin.

Whoever has a Birthday today....
Happy Friggin' B'Day!
Whoever's I missed >>> Catch ye twice next time!!!
Love 'N' Big Smarmy Hugs,
TC

Back