The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4: Whoo Hooo look at all the birthdays today! Happy Birthday to:
boboak
Chucky
Dan S
RaisedByWolves

BIG day for sure Gigi!

Happy birthday to all and stay safe, Derek

All those Birthday Boys & no cake ?!? Boohoo.
Here, have a slice o' THIS :
:givemea:

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday to
boboakChuckyDanSRaisedByWolves

I didn't know Swedes had birthdays. I thought they were all in frozen stop animation up there. Have a happy one!

Thanks everybody, I didn't notice this thread until just now, mainly because my birthday isn't until tomorrow! I was wondering why G was so kind to send me a birthday greeting so early! I think the new forum software frigged it up, but HEY! I love all the birthday wishes no matter what day it happens to fall on! (Unlike that killjoy MB!) :)

Thanks everybody, I didn't notice this thread until just now, mainly because my birthday isn't until tomorrow! I was wondering why G was so kind to send me a birthday greeting so early! I think the new forum software frigged it up, but HEY! I love all the birthday wishes no matter what day it happens to fall on! (Unlike that killjoy MB!) :)

You didn't scratch my Ferarri didjya???:P

Gary

You didn't scratch my Ferarri didjya???:P

Gary

"My" ferarri? Magnum, as usual you're memory is much shorter than your, er, D---. You might want to recall that Mr. Masters has most generously granted you the use of one of his cars, but should the car sustain a single scratch, your tenure at the Masters estate will be as long-lived as a shakesperean play at a biker bar!

- Higgins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well, lets make it proper! Happy Birthday Chucky!8) Hope you have a great day.

Scorpio is known for its intensity and personal magnetism. Members of this sign have tremendous inner strength, which when properly developed, gives them great power to turn negative situations into positive outcomes, and to rechannel destructive energy into constructive purposes.

There may be times when you feel that you must constantly struggle with difficult situations. Yet this ability to turn adversity into fortune strengthens you each time, and as you continue through life you grow stronger and more skilled, with ever-increasing confidence. Scorpio is often compared to the Phoenix, a mythical bird which was reborn from its own ashes, more powerful and beautiful than ever before.

Scorpios are usually inspiring and dynamic. Through intelligence, determination and a persuasive personality, they can often be found in positions of leadership or influence. Well-liked and admired, Scorpios are generally identified by forceful yet graceful body movements and an intense, honest gaze.

Geez, I don't know 'bout all THAT !?! LOL
Happy Birthday, Scorpio's !!!

Scorpio is known for its intensity and personal magnetism. Members of this sign have tremendous inner strength, which when properly developed, gives them great power to turn negative situations into positive outcomes, and to rechannel destructive energy into constructive purposes.

There may be times when you feel that you must constantly struggle with difficult situations. Yet this ability to turn adversity into fortune strengthens you each time, and as you continue through life you grow stronger and more skilled, with ever-increasing confidence. Scorpio is often compared to the Phoenix, a mythical bird which was reborn from its own ashes, more powerful and beautiful than ever before.

Scorpios are usually inspiring and dynamic. Through intelligence, determination and a persuasive personality, they can often be found in positions of leadership or influence. Well-liked and admired, Scorpios are generally identified by forceful yet graceful body movements and an intense, honest gaze.

Geez, I don't know 'bout all THAT !?! LOL
Happy Birthday, Scorpio's !!!

Thanks, TC!

And all us Libras will be sure to forward all that to the Scorpioses! :P

Back