The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

That's no prank, that could do some serious damage making life miserable.
I believe it is a prank. The rod that comes out is supposed to retract, and be spring loaded, like like one of those fake knives. But I reserve the right to be wrong. I thought it was a prank because I've seen them around YouTube.

We have a family doing something similar here in overgaard. They have collection cans in the gas station and dollar stores, catching pennies for the mom. Young Buck and I ran into the oldest son a while back, asked how Mom was doing.
"what do you mean, my mom is fine." Then we watched it dawn on him. His face changed and he scurried off without another word. Kind of a trashy family in a trashy home, not surprised they're doing trashy things.

My lefthand neighbor used to mow like a day after I mowed. It happened often enough I was able to pickup the pattern. He apparently has someone else mow his place now using his tractor(!), so I haven't noticed anything aside from the guy lowering grass that doesn't need to be lowered, and the deck set to "scalp".

I wonder if he realized I use a complex algorithm to determine when it's time to shorten grass, and appearance was a low priority. It heavily involves weather forecasting, with the biggest determining factors being temperature, and whether or not I can get a mower through the grass if I put it off for n days :^D

Back