The best picture I ever saw of treework

That's a great picture! :thumbup::)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 53248d1292098309-favourite-picture-you-climbing-scampston-cedar[1].jpg
    53248d1292098309-favourite-picture-you-climbing-scampston-cedar[1].jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 89
30 years since Rockport?? Sheesh! How long after you did that job did the poster come out?

I think that photo not only reflects on the dedication and abilities of one individual, but also greatly comments on the history of tree work in that part of the world.

These guys were ballsy as well, shame there was little camera technology around then.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 74
I have had the poster for quite a while now. Just got the book with the full story at TCIA Expo this year. The picture is much more exciting and interesting when you know the whole story. Inquiring minds have to know! Right.. Thanks to Gerry and Terry for a lot of good reading. Not quite done yet, still on 2nd growth management.

I have had the poster for quite a while now. Just got the book with the full story at TCIA Expo this year. The picture is much more exciting and interesting when you know the whole story. Inquiring minds have to know! Right.. Thanks to Gerry and Terry for a lot of good reading. Not quite done yet, still on 2nd growth management.

I just read the story again last night. Just awesome. For anyone that doesn't have the book, "High Climbers and Timber Fallers", you must get a copy!

Back