Tcia convention

I'll be at the Stein booth. Please drop by and say hello, if you remember. No tree talk though. Thanks

Hmm. No tree talk at an international tree convention at a booth selling high quality specialized tree tools to tree guys who appreciate the best, by the number one creator/producer of tree vids worldwide. Tall order.

Perhaps you arm wrestle.

Ger, u da man. Hanging with you for a few minutes last year was awesome. It is a cool thing when far flung tree men who are acquainted thru the net can meet at a big gtg

Thank you, Reg. I'll be thinking about all of you guys that make the show. Now I expect to hear a report from all of you after the show. You hear!

But no tales of drinking, partying and carrying on, of course. Just business. Ha!

Awesome time at TCIA.
Kudos to Luke, Erin, Phil, Bonner and the rest of the TreeStuff team for overwhelming generosity and kindness to this dumb Canuck! It was great to also meet a bunch of other Treehouse personas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a great time this year. Was very productive. Rolled through town with a crew of 7 getting politely asked to leave from everywhere we went. I reckon we were causing just the right amount of trouble. Haha

Awesome time at TCIA.
Kudos to Luke, Erin, Phil, Bonner and the rest of the TreeStuff team for overwhelming generosity and kindness to this dumb Canuck! It was great to also meet a bunch of other Treehouse personas.
You said it Dave! The best crew and most generous bunch! Also nice to meet some treehousers, Reg, Bonner, and August. Came home with a loaded trunk as well!

I second that Dave, great to see you again.

Devon!!! Man, I can't believe we couldn't find each other... LOL ... Shoot man, next time yeah?

I didnt get any pics, in spite of what I said....not even 1. Hardly got to leave the booth at all. It was a good turnout though. Nice to see lot of familiar faces, I just wish I could place them more readily. Hartford seemed a better venue than the last time we were there, dont know why. Long day yesterday, 3 flights and alot of inbetween airport time. Always a relief when that last one touches down. It feels good to be home.

Back