Tcia convention

I wanted to go and take the classes but funds got tight
Are the classes worth the doe?
Still thinking about making a day trip

Can you tell me, is the trade show open on weds? or just th, fri, sat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanted to go and take the classes but funds got tight
Are the classes worth the doe?
Still thinking about making a day trip
I don't know that the classes are worth the doe, maybe some are. I have found most to be for beginners and or styled like a sales pitch. I dig the trade show and drinking wkend that ensues

I don't know that the classes are worth the doe, maybe some are. I have found most to be for beginners and or styled like a sales pitch. I dig the trade show and drinking wkend that ensues

Who ya going to be boozing with?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who ever I guess. I'm going up Thursday and Friday with a buddy. Meeting up with some guys from a couple company's local to me

I had hoped to be there. Jamie from Yale and a couple of us were talking about the nonexistent "Confetti" rope on Facebook, said if I came he should bring me a length of it... but I just can't get away with the load of work on my shoulders. Typical day today: Heading to the City Code Enforcement Division right now to go over plans for the new shop and get preliminary approval to get started; then down to do computer support for a tree company in Maryland, then repair a broken weld on a powered wheelchair, then file the next step of papers for my father's estate, then do a couple estimates, and if there is daylight cut grass and leaves vacuumed on three lawns... Hope those of you going have fun, and if Jamie Goddard from Yale has a hank of "Confetti sitting in their booth, it's mine! Someone grab it and bring it back (Rob Polen..)

Well looks like my plans have changed. TCIA totally frigged me out of the CTSP course. I seriously wonder why I give them money each yr. looks like I'll make a quick trip Fri for the show and maybe an equip acquisition.

Back