Songs I Like

Oh they were freaky back when that first album of theirs came out, but they mellowed after that and produced some really good, easier listening tunes as well. Just the old thrashin' metalhead in me that loves that classic... :boogie: :D

This is a good way to spruce up on your classcal music knowledge.
I know about 80% of them.
When I lived in Israel, I shared a room with a Swiss guy who was also into classical music.
The local radio station played a lot of it and would play the piece first, then tell what it was.
So we had a competition going about who could name it first.

I've always loved classical music.

Years ago I dismantled a birch tree.
When I came down, the owner asked me if it was normal practice to sing Mozart in trees.
Turned out I had been belting out parts of the marriage of Figaro while chunking down the tree.

Last edited:
Turned out I had been belting out parts of the marriage of Figaro while chunking down the tree.
That's a sight!

I give a little money to the local classical station. Rock bores me anymore, and the rest of popular music is garbage. Another local station has a jazz heavy playlist. If I'm not listening to one of those two or npr, I listen to the music on my phone.

Only a few radio stations here, gets a bit boring listening to 60's, 70's & 80's and some other stuff except Saturday, that's Country afternoon. So I listen to National classic a fair bit.

Like a couple of others here I'm a bit partial to bass players.

Last edited:
Back