Songs I Like

Jim, you arrived on the planet a little after the era, but it's not too late to get in on the style. Turn some heads in your town!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MuU1fYUMb5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BL_nrQxU-wE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha.. nothing wrong with a bit of molly. I think I posted a good one a few pages ago, Com Truise. That album is all retro lo fi electro, reminds me of watching dodgy scifi films from the 80's and 90's.

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RQF_rOVsJq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 of my favorites on stage together!

Here is one for my fellow Bassist Jim::D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A5BkCp4KfZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qQf7PFccSss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-z02Y54Ce3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These guys did it with a one string bass!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3h37xswCoY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5R682M3ZEyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vEc9nXErU-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AVHITKnBnRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ypkv0HeUvTc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L1S-zW5QlO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ALcdFAAojt4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2f5VkLUtGE4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back