Songs I Like

I've never tasted any beer I liked. I made 35 - 40 gallons of wine for years and years though.........I made very good wine. Any wine that didn't clear properly was distilled into brandy. :thumbup:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n-mq0uJ7rlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go back to the 90's and crank your speakers!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zK6PiJCw_Jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steve Stevens doesn't seem to get much credit as a guitarist.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KN1HFo7g2is" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fmlnx2KmjFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like this one, and pretty much everything else TEN YEARS AFTER

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8H1u3OvunUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MORE!
If i had to admit it, Jack Bruce and Leo Lyons taught me how to play bass.

Another Lee.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YGQZSprCVn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The way back machine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qlqqeobOJvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jomo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CK-Po-IGY8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f8MjOj9TSiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stuff i need to listen to after listening to top 40 radio.

I'd put Roy Orbison and Waylon as having had the best voices in many a year.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aBkBN8ooNuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maria Callas was something. Such remarkable talent, yet her life probably was not such a happy one, and she died pretty young. I don't know much about opera, but i love listening to her voice.

Maria had a voice that's for sure, strange life though.

Sissel isn't too bad either if you like that sort of stuff.8)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I1ghkPFb90E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my favourite songs.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N5grgB-dV2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back