Songs I Like

Lost me at ska... just don't care for that racket...

So as antidote...

Bro, you are shameless. You pre-judged my rap music because it is...rap. You pre-judged my ska music because it is...ska. What's not to like about reggae overtones? Are you allergic to upstroke guitar? Give it a freaking chance before you hit the "cancel" button. Lord have mercy. =-P

I actually listened to the song you shared and I actually enjoyed it. See how hard that was? I placed value into the music you shared, gave it a chance, and then offered constructive criticism.

Don't hate. Appreciate! Take that 'tude of yours and adjust it promptly! =-D

Lick my taint Knoto. I need a Valium myself after that.

I liked the premise of the song, but it coulda been done with less clash and more style. Dunno, never liked much punk.

No I don't like reggae or rap or ska, or most pop, or modern country, or particularly old country.

KAVEMAN not CULTURED URBAN DANDY.

And you damn well should like the song I posted, Tolkien wrote it! Not this one though...

Our local radio station plays Bohemian Rhapsody at least once a day every day. Groan.

Here's a new to me alternate version of "North to Alaska" from Johnny Horton titled "Go North".

And while I was looking up that one I found a live version of "Johnny Reb" that I never seen before. If you're a music lover, youtube is the gift that keeps on giving.

Our local radio station plays Bohemian Rhapsody at least once a day every day. Groan.

Here's a new to me alternate version of "North to Alaska" from Johnny Horton titled "Go North".

And while I was looking up that one I found a live version of "Johnny Reb" that I never seen before. If you're a music lover, youtube is the gift that keeps on giving.

"...One of the very top record salesman this year..."

We now call them "musicians" or "artists." I'm sure those terms were relevant back when that song was recorded, but it's interesting that the host of the show used the term "record salesman." It's the first time I've ever heard such language applied to a musician/artist. He could have also referred to Johnny Horton and his players as a "band" or a "group," but did not. I find people's language choice to be interesting and worth taking note of. Maybe I'm just weird.

Scratch that. Maybe I'm just weirder than previously believed. =-P

Back