Songs I Like

Some of my favourite stuff, is when the amps just get turned off, the electric guitars are exchanged for acoustic. Just is....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BeDylD8dV7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great song, Stephen.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eRlcWvVYItA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YEhv8OQ7KeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I loved these guys.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6mQ694pJmmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some JJ Cale...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_3XFs2r_99E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ghZgduW9hzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The best rock voice ever.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aBkBN8ooNuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are you kidding? I love Roy, but the best rock voice ever HAS to be Sammy Hager!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_2_gOpU0eWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sammy is great, but I just think that Roy had an exceptionally distinctive, beautiful, and moving voice, full of passion or pain, or whatever you can call it. Hardships and tragedies in his life, I think it came out when he sang.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vWQXiF6_7lE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Daryl Hall must get a lot of respect in the music industry. He gets great players to join him.. Seems like a real cool guy too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MOabsfRNyxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not necessarily my first choice in music, but I do enjoy acoustic guitar.....and there's no denying this guy has a gift to play. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6VAkOhXIsI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All this old tripe sucks hairy balls. I need something I can dance to.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YEJ2HZk9L3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gj0zNaO2Nwk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g3JjF-ZILc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never could get all that techno stuff, myself...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nZWQN0n8x00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha, Techno is a completely different sound Jay. This is a mixture of Progressive House and Trance...

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3IJ0LFylNV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ed: You've got to understand that for us Americans (over 30) everything more electric than an electric guitar is "techno." Secondly: we simply will not dance unless there is a fiddle. (American version of a violin.)

I stand corrected. I guess for trance music I like the dub groove. Jah bless the sensemia vibes. :) Not sure if it is danceable, I guess you could sway about when going to get a match.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/90tnNgkcaeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't like that "music" because half the time it's just one or two people playing around with a keyboard and a computer. No bass player, no drummer, no guitar and rarely any lyrics. I rank it right up there with vocalists who use autotune.

Bleagh!

No dancing here...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_tcW-j7KFgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Butch.. tell it to someone who gives a shit ;)

Jed.. EDM (electronic dance music) is now HUGE in the USA.

Jay... Dub RULES.

Its awesome. Here are some examples of Dub I like.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NvDBPivQWTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RHZjRd1VhI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.k. I stand corrected. I really like a Swedish rock band called Blindside, and I'll confess that I was more than perplexed when they started throwing tons of EDM (Thanks for the term!!) in with "their normal stuff." I (who am 41 years old) just thought it was a European phenomenon. I'm happy to be wrong. Now I won't have to tell my soon to be teenage daughter, "Turn that damned Techno crap off, and put on some Metal, wouldja!!" :lol:

Back