Rotax Robert is back

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
R

Rotax Robert

O.K. it has been a while and I will start posting again. I have been lurking when I could borrow a puter but have my own at work now. I will fill in all the blanks, but in short a lot has happened in the past year or so...some good some bad then good again. The mighty Predator still runs great and has been busy.

I will elaberate later, but in short we have been doing tv and magazine ads and special events. My favorite this year was an exibition at joint base lewis-McChord here in washington for a bunch of special ops going to war a few days later. Great show and great people, and for the record I had all 24 young men lift with me and take a cut and every one of them did great. I guess they know how to take orders, cuz when I say go I damn well meeeen it. Also we will be featured in farm show magazine here shortly so stay tuned.

Other than that, I look forward to a new begining here!!!

Good ta read ya .Now let me tell you that little bit of info about that SOB that put you folks on forced 12 hour work shifts did the same thing to old Al who isn't a damned bit happy about it either .

Back