Regarding Covid

A geographic variant?
the hospital protocol is the killer...

remdesivir damages the kidney ... the lungs fill with fluid... they get put on ventilator and it's game over.

I heard stories about the nurses telling patients not to vent, because no one ever comes off.

also heard that hospitals get paid $20K for patients adhering strictly to protocol.. if patient gets ivermectin, the hospital misses out on the $$$

that's strong incentive to play by the ruling elites rules.

US has highest death rate from covid19 in the world. is that in spite of the "health care" or because of it???

number's don't lie... (depending on how they're used

Ivermectin is completely sold out in my area.. online ordering is backed up for 3 weeks.
also found out from the below video that hospitals are getting big $$ through the build back better emergency bill, which pays hospitals big $$$ (over $100k up to $300,000) per patient for following NIH CDC etc protocols to the letter. So if the patient gets ivermectin, the hospital loses big $$$. No wonder some hospitals are refusing to allow families that option for their relatives. I ordered more horse paste after I used and gave away the last 4 or 5 tubes

start around 154:00
... look at charts of world mortality by country. US death rate is the one of the highest in the world.

then see how schools and hospitals are paid off to use federal protocols which kill hospitalized patients and have school boards masking and vaxxing mandates against the public good.

https://thehighwire.com/watch/?fbclid=IwAR3bRuclYh1pH4CV5QJ67vBWb_J_F7le6tiL0VmHt0gObFH_Ebwdg7qAets

Last edited:
So read this and tell me how you comprehend it. It’s straight from NIH website

The COVID-19 pandemic necessitated the rapid production of vaccines aimed at the production of neutralizing antibodies against the COVID-19 spike protein required for the corona virus binding to target cells. The best well-known vaccines have utilized either mRNA or an adenovirus vector to direct human cells to produce the spike protein against which the body produces mostly neutralizing antibodies. However, recent reports have raised some skepticism as to the biologic actions of the spike protein and the types of antibodies produced. One paper reported that certain antibodies in the blood of infected patients appear to change the shape of the spike protein so as to make it more likely to bind to cells, while other papers showed that the spike protein by itself (without being part of the corona virus) can damage endothelial cells and disrupt the blood-brain barrier. These findings may be even more relevant to the pathogenesis of long-COVID syndrome that may affect as many as 50% of those infected with SARS-CoV-2. In COVID-19, a response to oxidative stress is required by increasing anti-oxidant enzymes. In this regard, it is known that polyphenols are natural anti-oxidants with multiple health effects. Hence, there are even more reasons to intervene with the use of anti-oxidant compounds, such as luteolin, in addition to available vaccines and anti-inflammatory drugs to prevent the harmful actions of the spike protein.
Keywords: ACE2; antibodies; blood vessels; blood-brain barrier; coronavirus; endothelial cells; receptor; spike protein.

I'd have to dust off my anatomy/physiology/biology textbooks to fully comprehend that. It's been a few decades since I took those classes. My main takeaway: Ivermectin is an anti-inflammatory.

It doesn’t mention Ivermectin or do my eyes deceive me?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Edit: don’t worry. It was a response to the post from Daniel.

Last edited:
It's simple. When you don't see what you want to see right in front of you you just have to read between the lines. It's always there all the time you just have to know where to look for it.

Hence, there are even more reasons to intervene with the use of anti-oxidant compounds, such as luteolin, in addition to available vaccines and anti-inflammatory drugs to prevent the harmful actions of the spike protein.

Ivermectin is an anti-inflammatory.

What part do you not understand?

Edit: don’t worry. It was a response to the post from Daniel.

@Mellow

😂😂😂 see the edit? Which part didn’t you understand?

Daniel posted a video. Paul made a comment that didn’t mention Ivermectin and then your response.

When I reread back a few of posts it was clear.

I wasn’t aware that Ivermectin was an anti inflammatory . I do now 👍

Correction on ivermection description. It's an anti-parasitic when use for livestock, and when used in humans, it's both for parasites and anti-malaria/river-blindness drug, particularly in Africa.

Back