Regarding Covid

My neighbors kid has it. Lots of kids at the local school getting it.

Just lost another State Trooper to Covid. Wife says they didn't think they could get it, therefore no vaccinations.

Another SWAT trooper quit rather than get vaccinated.

A numbskull entered the state without a G2G pass from a mainland hotspot, was taken straight to hotel quarantine. Had been previously denied entry twice.
He absconded with a mate, was picked up 18hrs later. He tested positive for Delta, refused to assist with contact tracing or wear a mask. Five days later the Premier put the entire southern portion of the state into a three day lockdown.
It ended last night. It gave the contact tracers time to catch up and isolate close and casual contacts and blitz testing. So far, no new cases. Masks mandatory down south until Friday.
The border is 10kms south of us, there was a roadblock for three days.
So far said idiot has been fined $3000 and possible further charges pending. All he had to do was stay in a Hotel, watch TV, have catered meals and sit his ass down for 2 weeks and let the rest of humanity proceed as normal.
Our state is now almost 70% double vaccinated.
Life goes on.

I got my 3rd shot saturday.
Since we have vaccinated almost the entire adult endigenous population, they have started offering a 3rd vaccine to those with compromised immune systems.
So I'm now the proud owner of 3 micro chips. :D

Oh! And don’t let the fact that someone “famous” died make your doubt the effectiveness....that they’d even write such an article makes it suspect...

Just because all the people in your family from generations past died....shouldn’t give you the idea that you are mortal, and will likely follow suite...

WE ALL GONNA DIE!

Some good scientific info in Murph's latest vid posting above, but the narrator's example of Pfizer/BioNtech and Operation Warp Speed being a great public/private partnership contradicts what many virologists/epidemiologists stated about mass vaccination during the pandemic. That being that trying to vaccinate away the virus during it's initial run through the population will lead to more variants that will affect more people with more symptoms/side effects (albeit, less deadly). Additionally, not being a true vaccine and causing the body to generate only the spike protein toxin are a whole other issue.

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022.

The Pfizer/BioNTech drug that millions of doses have been produced is not approved. It is still being manufactured. There are still millions of doses in the inventory. The FDA did not approve that drug. The FDA approved Comirnaty which is a similar compound but unavailable in the US. The approved shots are labeled, have certain QA/QC manufacturing controls that must be followed, have follow-up surveillance requirements tht must be followed, and have inserts for both providers and patients. So, no, there is no approved shot available in the US at this time. The FDA indicates this clearly by saying they are "legally distinct".

Not only is Comirnaty not available yet, but when it is, there will be no "liability indemnity" attached to it. Hmmm, that doesn't sound like a vaccine in this country, does it?

My neighbor kid got Covid, so our whole street worth of kids riding the bus are/ were out of school for a spell.

No transparency at the local elementary school about cases.
Outdoors without masks at recess, with a staff shortage.

Lotta cases. My neighbor is a teacher there.

D's school has an online dashboard updated daily.
8 kids got the virus through school transmissions week before last.

Back