Regarding Covid

Yeah...lets cut the crap and just sit off and talk trees and shit I'm so tired of drama.
Wheres the group hug picture...
im down for that .....will you shit your pants when I pull my mask down. Hope not. I'm surprised they don't swab me daily.

ive started to forget about some of the bullshit. I try to focus on the rad shit like drilling IO's or docs attempting central lines while I break ribs with chest compressions. simple things.

wonder if the have travel nurses in your neck of the woods......

A week ago Wednesday, I started feeling Rona-like symptoms. Powered through work last Thursday and Friday but it was obvious I was getting worse by the day. Found a doctor online who prescribed Ivermectin which I started taking on Saturday, along with Vitamins C & D, Quercetin, Zinc, Fulvic Acid, and a few other things. Took off work Monday and Tuesday to sleep and went back to work on Wednesday. Feeling good as new since then. Also lost 15 pounds from not eating much, so there's that.

I'd think with the great variety of responses that different bodies have to the virus, it would be impossible to tell if anything taken had any effect at all on it.

Having a mild case maybe...hopefully it continues and any serious long term issues will be escaped as well.

Best of luck!

Wearing a mask prevents intubation?
That reality is unreal

. . . in a nutshell, an el cheapo cloth mask offers about 10% efficiency.
Its all about the optics. . .

Last edited:
Read post 1421. Proper precautions including a mask may have helped to keep him from dying and leaving four kids with no father.

No guarantees. But a seatbelt is not guaranteed to keep you alive during a wreck but it greatly increases your chances of surviving.

I think the fellow in post 1421 was a DF. He took his chances and lost. He appeared to have defied and ignored medical recommendations to avoid the virus. He caught the virus, got intubated, spent two weeks on a ventilator which means he was in a coma for those two weeks, an induced coma. Now he's dead and the kids have no father. Because of his ego and poor thinking.

What do you think about how he handled covid?

Back