Regarding Covid

Crazy how many states suckling at the goverment teet the hardest are also getting slammed by covid...wonder where they will look for support, there own state tax base, or all of our tax bases.
Let’s see now...Washington gets $80B per year in federal funding. Alabama gets $65B. Pot calling the kettle black? Every state has its leeches. Every state has its workers. There is no way to fairly make a statement regarding that that I can see.

Washington has 2.5 times more people than Alabama...while Alabama has over four times as many of those poor, oppressed black folk. Maybe demographics DO play a part...

Big time conservative talk show host, Phil Valentine...dead of covid as of today...he had time this week to state his regrets and planned to become pro-vaccine when he got out of the hospital. He did not make it alive out of the hospital. And he likely helped/encouraged lots of other folks to make deadly decisions, too.

Meanwhile...

I'm a little on the dumb side. What's 28 minus 1 again?

Big time conservative talk show host, Phil Valentine...dead of covid as of today...he had time this week to state his regrets and planned to become pro-vaccine when he got out of the hospital. He did not make it alive out of the hospital. And he likely helped/encouraged lots of other folks to make deadly decisions, too.

I'll see your one dead unvaxxed radio talk show host, and raise you one dead uncle in law (died within a week of the vaxx) and one dead 61 year old friend, who died within 3 weeks of his second, and one best friend from high school who almost died within two weeks of his first. An emergency heart operation saved his life.

My wife had two brothers-in-law who both succumbed to heart attacks within one month of getting their second jab.
Pure coincidence of course.
This cardiologist explains the way the vaxx affects the heart.
MY buddy lost two family friends and one business associate in a week. All had died of heart issues within 3-4 weeks of their vaxx!

I get it now. The fake news is making all this crap up. Just got this off CNN

"At least 103 law enforcement officers have lost their lives to Covid-19 in 2021, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page, which counts Covid-19 as the leading cause of officer deaths this year."

South Florida just lost five officers this week...covid

The media is fixated on anti-vaxxers who die from Covid. And many of you gloat and snicker at it. When folks have issues from the vax, or die from it, all you hear is crickets. That’s about as plain as I can make it.

I think we are up to 10 who have died from blood clots from the AZ vaccine in Oz trust me, no-one is laughing. They are reported immediately and soberly.
That's as plain as I can make it.
That's 10 out of several million jabs, and daily vaccine records are being broken regularly here.

Last edited:
I know people who have died from covid. I don't even know anyone who has had a serious reaction to the vaccine. How many lives has the vaccine saved?
No one will ever know how many lives were “saved” by the vaccine, as no one knows just who will become infected, or whether they’ll die from it, or recover. Far more have recover than have died...as in FAR MORE...yet no one’s mentioning that. Only how many lives the vaccine will “save”.

First item in need feed I saw this morning:

“Quote:
“You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

A tweet by the FDA that implored people to stop self-medicating against Covid-19 with a drug called ivermectin. Ivermectin is typically given to livestock for deworming purposes, but enough people have been taking it recently that the FDA and Mississippi’s state epidemiologist have issued warnings.”

And yet I know folks who’ve used it...with good results...

This has become less about concern for mankind’s well-being, and more about political position.

In the US. Yes.
Here not at all.

But then, of course, we didn't have an orange president, who started out by calling it a hoax. ( now Brian is going to scream at me).

Wanna see what happens in a country where hardly no-one (3%) are vaccinated.
Look at Iran.
Over 1000 daily dead right now.

There is no way to know for sure...everything about Covid has been stretched/exaggerated/misconstrued...but I'd like to see how Biden would handle the issue, had he been president at the time, given his difficulty with normal speech patterns.

First item in need feed I saw this morning:

“Quote:
“You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

A tweet by the FDA that implored people to stop self-medicating against Covid-19 with a drug called ivermectin. Ivermectin is typically given to livestock for deworming purposes, but enough people have been taking it recently that the FDA and Mississippi’s state epidemiologist have issued warnings.”

That's a dosage thing... people are overdosing on the horse meds, because they can't get a prescription for it or the pharmacies have run out. And Ivermectin is not just typically given to livestock. the inventors wona nobel prize becasue it cured river blindness, saving countless millions of years of disability,

on another note, my Canadian doctor friend says that there have been two recent outbreaks in assisted living facilities in Regina Canada. One had 60+ infections, and the other had the high 20s. 100% of those people had been vaxxed. That report corroborates the information coming out of Israel. The thinking is that these elderly were among the first ones to get the vaxx and the protection is wearing off. IN an Israeli hospital 85-90% of new cases were in the vaxxed and 95% of serious cases were vaxxed...

Back