Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 36K
I myself would be most disappointed if there wasn't a PREDATOR 2008 thread, the legacy lives on. Gary needs to start a TERMITE thread. Hey any luck with the video thing?
See Ya
Mike

Damn I wish I lived closer then we wouldn't have that problem. Man I hope things work out I hate to see ya not have a Termite thread. Take it easy and get better.
See Ya
Mike

Yeah, my buddy Trevin figgered out how to get it digitized or whatever. It's posted somewhere back earlier in the thread I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bar Oil

I was kinda thinking we should have a dedicated Bar Oil thread that runs year round like AS does. We could even double or triple sticky it so it never goes away.

Gotta go stir things a bit, be right back.:/:

For christs sake don't do that Pleeaassee

Video Help

Ok, I have about 1 1/2 hours worth of Logshows on VHS video that I had transfered to DVD. How does one go about pulling bits and pieces out to make them a tollerable size. windows movie maker ???

Hat

Ok finaly got a pic with the Predetor hat. Thanks for the hat. Camera was being a pain so didn't get much. Some nice fat Maple.
attachment.php

Yes and a very saw worthy pic and hat it is. Pretty damn good guy wearing it too.

He is a pussy, easier to split that way

Rotax is back

Been gone for the most part of a couple of weeks on my christmas break, so between traveling and visiting etc. I have not had much time to post but am back to work now where I do most of my posting from.

I got a call from Hotrod magazine and they want to do a special write-up on the Predator before Feb 1st to put in thier March issue. So I am running around trying to find a nice 30+ dia log and get the old girl all cleaned up for the photo shoot. I'll keep you all posted as to the time etc.

I'll get some more pics posted soon as things settle down a bit.

Rotax

Here is a 4 shot series of one of our cuts.

Warm-up

pic 2

pic #3

Pic #4

trophy time

Yeah, most of my partners make two of me. That is Big Bill Pellham lifting with me there.

Notice the nice trophy for the win, kinda makes it look like my topping saw, except when I take it up the tree I gotta dull the spurs a bit so I can take the next step.

:occasion1:

Will you be challenging the world record with this or perhaps it has been taken??
Last I know it was a Aussy guy with a Bike saw...

Perhaps it is diffrent classes?

Oops.. Revealing my low knollege of the subject here...

Back