Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 36K
Lots of good pics, Robert! Doug used to hang out here until he got his helicopter.
Doug is most likely the most free spirit on the internet.He glides in and out and so slick you never know just exactly where or who he is.Here today,gone tommorrow or is he?

Every so often I catch just fleeting glimpses of his presence ,hither and yon .You just never know if you see a whirly bird in the sky, just might be he.:/: For that matter a personality shows up some place on the internet then gone like the wind.The true "easy rider" of cyberspace.:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well put Al, I personaly have had the pleasure to meet the man and stay with him and his wife. Pretty cool guy, loaned me his R22 helicopter for flying lessons (that takes some balls) his boat, jet ski, etc.

Last time I went there I asked him to fly me over to a good freinds brothers house for a quick visit, shoulda seen the look on his face when we were hovering right out over his front porch. Doug is a great guy, I'll tell him to stop by and say hello.

here are couple

2nd one is Doug, Ken Dunn and Rotax up Maine 1st Rotax And Ken Dunn in New Hampshire.

Jet ski

Dougs jetski screems. Had to blow the cobwebs out her for him.

Holy Hell!!!! Rotax, I almost peed myself when I just saw your new avatar!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like you got a dandy also.

i heard that on the news, maybe theyll take the rest down and make something nice out of it

Man, that sucks.

Sitka_Bruku.jpg

ha! look at that Mr MD Vaden had his pic published on that site! crappy to hear that the tree failed, interesting to see a treehouser get a pic posted up to it.

Just looked through this thread, Rotax. Great photos & awesome saw! I have seen that old blue truck, I think, at the Redwoods Regional Logging Conference in Ukiah, CA.

I sure would like to make it up to Washington for one of those shows. Here the logging shows are dyeing out.

Hey buddy, wear some hearing protectors why dontcha :)

oh, thanks gary. had to scroll up and make sure it was gary and not jeff that posted that:D

i heard that on the news, maybe theyll take the rest down and make something nice out of it

That stick had heartrot pretty bad. Robert I was wondering how you folks down south were getting, Lots of water. I'm headed over to Aberdeen to give a hand, still lots of roads a long ways from getting cleared out, at least its in the right part of the state with the right folks for getting wood moved.

We still have the one at Klaloch dont we. I know there was a lot of argument wich one was actually bigger.

We still have the one at Klaloch dont we. I know there was a lot of argument wich one was actually bigger.

Don't quote me but I think the one in washington was taller but less DBH or visa-versa. I do think though that the Oregon one scaled more feet, I think, but then what the heck do I know. I have seen both.

Back