Order for Nick

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 6K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure Nick. One tachyon 120'. If you wanna splice it go ahead, i'll pay for it.

But Nick, Wesspur does not always have the best prices so check that for me will ya?
If they are out of line then forget it. I'll buy elsewhere.

call me if you like and we can discuss it. Or PM, whatever.

Hey everyone that ordered something- I just wanted to let you know that I almost have all the extra rope I needed. (it's in the mail)

Frans- I'll call this morning to verify color choice

hmm- I'm pretty sure that I'll still be able to ship early to you

Cursedvoice- I sent you an email.

Let me know if you have questions!

love
nick

Talked to Nick today. Apparently he wants me to hold the bag on everyones gear. Just so you know.

No problem for me as long as everyone else doesn't have any issues with that.

I'm not willing to be a bank, so everyone will have to pay Nick on their own. But I will transport the stuff.

Hey willie!!!! I'm finalizing the West Coast order today and I notice I don't know how long you want your beeline eye-eye slings? I have you down for 2 8mm and 1 10mm...but I don't know the length.

What'll it be?

love
nick

Frans- I'm finalizing the big order and will ship it all out tomorrow morning...probably 2 day air Fedex (I'm covering shipping for all you Tree Hosers!!!)

Shall I ship it to your home or straight to the redwoods river resort? When are you heading over there?

love
nick

WILLIE AND CURSEDVOYCE: CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!!

Hey willie!!!! I'm finalizing the West Coast order today and I notice I don't know how long you want your beeline eye-eye slings? I have you down for 2 8mm and 1 10mm...but I don't know the length.

What'll it be?

love
nick

Just be sure it's done right, her maiden voyage will be in big wood!

Go ahead and email me an invoice Nick and I'll cover the postage on the check I send you. Thanks and sorry we are going to miss you on this trip.

Love, Darin.

Talked to Nick today. Apparently he wants me to hold the bag on everyones gear. Just so you know.

No problem for me as long as everyone else doesn't have any issues with that.

Not an issue here - Just need the rope for the climb - as I am not packing any

AND I really do not want to sit this one out

And I will mail my payment to Nick once I get the bill

thanks

As far as payments go, I'll invoice y'all probably not until next weekend. I leave for a 4 day backpacking trip tomorrow. Go out and enjoy the climb...we'll worry about the $$$ after.

love
nick

Back