Night vision options

Fill the hole with rattle snakes. Let the guy sue the DNR The daughter should get her own gun, and know how to use it.

of course maybe after he falls in there is no hole.
I use to run a auto salvage yard in a not so desirable section of Hartford. We always had punks asking if we were insured. I would tell them we had full coverage insurance. If they got hurt we would dig a hole and give them full coverage

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I just bought this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Night-Vision-Mo...2|39:1|72:1240|293:1|294:50QQautorefreshZtrue

Cheap enough that mama isn't screaming yet!:lol: Gen1, should work for what I need, if it works at all:?

Yeah, I have lots of thoughts running around in my head as well! I am certain I could fit two bodies easily in the toolbox on my truck, maybe three or four if they were dismembered?
But I didn't say that;)

Andy, according to the seller's rating system, the item doesn't work. He rated it as 'NR'

My rating system is based on one or more of the criteria for each category:
New- Never used, perfect function and cosmetics, with all original accessories and box, removed from package only for photography
Like New- Tested only, perfect function and cosmetics, not all original accessories or box
Excellent- Used but totally functional and in near perfect cosmetic condition
Very Good- One function may need minor repair or cleaning, more signs of use or wear
Good- May need minor repair or cleaning of more than one function, more signs of use or wear
No Rating- For collection, display, repair, or parts. Not functional as is but looks O.K.
No Rating- For repair or parts. Not functional, poor cosmetics

I thought the NR stood for No Reserve.

Me too! I read the fine print, and thought his "answer" was a bit "off", but he never did say they did work. There is a sucker born every minuete, this time it was me!

Andy I think you can safely say you have other things on your mind... The situation has probably got you stirred up and anxious. Totally understandable.... That don't make you a sucka.

Maybe I'm mistaken. In the spot for listing the item condition, he just put 'used'. On the other hand, he never said that it works, either.

Andy , don't despair It may work although I think his answer is evasive. If that was your question save it and the response. He seems to be concerned about his feedback if it does not work I am sure he will work it out to avoid bad feedback. I would not risk a bad feedback response over 30 dollars. I am sure he will make you somewhat happy.

Your friend could consider getting a Beagle. They won't tear up the intruder, but their incessant whining bark will wake up the neighborhood and they will all go attack the bad guys.

That's a screwed up situation. If someone were to be trying that bs around my place I'd be TCOB and worrying about the legal ramifications afterwards. So what are the plans with the night vision thingys? You'll see them, then what?

http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-statutes/getStatute.do?number=11702Castle

Castle Law

21-3212
Chapter 21.--CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
PART I.--GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 32.--PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY
21-3212. Use of force in defense of dwelling; no duty to retreat. (a) A person is justified in the use of force against another when and to the extent that it appears to such person and such person reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into or attack upon such person's dwelling or occupied vehicle.

(b) A person is justified in the use of deadly force to prevent or terminate unlawful entry into or attack upon any dwelling or occupied vehicle if such person reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or another.

(c) Nothing in this section shall require a person to retreat if such person is using force to protect such person's dwelling or occupied vehicle.

You have a little more leeway in Kansas than we do in great old Connecticut otherwise known as the most litigious state in the union

Went and mowed the lawn to lick my wounds! I would like to think you are right Brian, but I doubt my luck is running that good!
I have something simialer in place on the door they try to enter Butch. The safety glass has been replaced with normal glass, 1/8" thick. It will take little to break it, and leaves a nice blood trail. No legal ramifications.
There are a couple of ideas Justin. Depends on the cop thats on duty, and how often they choose to patrol and or notice if I am there. Last night they rolled by once in the two hours I was there. The night before, the cop hung with me for an hour, drove by every fifteen min. and let me use his night vision when he left.
No one even has an idea who these cats are, so they are not linked in any way. They may not be found, or they may be zip tied and waiting for the cops. Either way, some form of pain will be inflicted upon them in a "meaningful" manner. These are kids, up to 18 I'd susspect, that think they have the upper hand because the cops haven't caught them. I present a wild card, and I am getting really sick of sitting up at night when I should be home thinking I should be having sex with my wife. So I think some frustration will present itself:lol:

If you can just grab the guy and hold him down while someone calls the police there shouldn't be any problems.

http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-statutes/getStatute.do?number=11702Castle

Castle Law

21-3212
Chapter 21.--CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
PART I.--GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 32.--PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY
21-3212. Use of force in defense of dwelling; no duty to retreat. (a) A person is justified in the use of force against another when and to the extent that it appears to such person and such person reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into or attack upon such person's dwelling or occupied vehicle.

(b) A person is justified in the use of deadly force to prevent or terminate unlawful entry into or attack upon any dwelling or occupied vehicle if such person reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or another.

(c) Nothing in this section shall require a person to retreat if such person is using force to protect such person's dwelling or occupied vehicle.

Well THANK YOU DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid ass cops!!!

This is getting printed out as I type Brian! All doors, and a couple extra copies to show the dumbass cops!

Just make sure the intruders are armed....;) I don't know how my prints,dna, got on the weapon. Must of happened during the struggle....:evil:

...[R]easonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into into or attack upon such person's dwelling or occupied vehicle...

They don't have to be armed...

Back