Ms 192 basket case

xxl

Treehouser
So I get this saw for nothing . No on e can figure out the issue. It bogs when you give it full throttle. So I rebuilt the carb and ne plug. Same thing I checked my fuel lines nothing then I to my air compressor and pressurised the cylinder the best that I could. I noticed bubbles from this aera do you think I should reseal the engine case . What sealer to use ?

Is the sir coming out a pinhole in the crank case (or I'm seeing a spec of sirdt) or is it coming out of the screw hole? How many PSI did you pressurize it to? A super slow leak like that at 10-20psi would not be a problem I would think.

Check to make sure the spark screen in the muffler isn't caked full of carbon. You can just toss that little screen. Does it reach full throttle or just bog during the transition from idle to full? If it reached full throttle but bogs during the transition, maybe the L needle needs adjusting. Have you measured the compression, or looked for wear and tear on the piston and ring through the exhaust port?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dosent reach full rpm screen is clean let me pull the engine and see

Watching the video again I also saw air coming from between the case seam and not just the screw. I wonder if there are air leaks on the other side too? Maybe you should remove and reseal the crank case.

When you rebuild carb do you do check and reset it or just replace parts?
Just changing membrane is like changing tire without balance after...

Looks like bubbles come from screw? That is odd...

Normally saws have a bit tolerance and are never 100% Tight.
But these fresh air engines have less tolerance as the design itself acts like a 3mm drilled hole in crankcase.

Back