May be heading down to Raleigh, NC

rangerdanger

TreeHouser
Dad got a call from a new friend asking if he could make it down to Raleigh, NC for a few days in 3 or 4 weeks. Looks like we may be heading down there, but it's all still up in the air. But figured I'd post this to get an idea of an NC guys near there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe. Dad's friends needs a Certified Arborist on this job, so I don't know if it's consulting or climbing or what.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, that's the biggest reason I probably won't go. And from the sound of it, Dad's just going to consult all day, so no fun really.

I always wanted to go to North Carolina.

Heard it was beautiful there. Good music too!

I here ya'll (OK 45 miniutes away), let me know before you hit town.

Gigi, you're actually gong to Durham right, that's closer? I'm friends with Greg Y. a/the Durham City Arborist. He knows your climber/son-in-law.

Adrian, who is your Dad's friend?

The North Carolina capital building is a national landmark, a beautiful structure, and where the state legislators signed the Ordinance of Secession in the House of Commons, prior to the cival war. There is some good history to be seen in the area. You can get some additional education there, Ranger, if interested. I'd love to check out those sites, myself.

I here ya'll (OK 45 miniutes away), let me know before you hit town.

Gigi, you're actually gong to Durham right, that's closer? I'm friends with Greg Y. a/the Durham City Arborist. He knows your climber/son-in-law.

Adrian, who is your Dad's friend?

They live in Raleigh, but Jeff works in Durham. He is not our son in law quite yet, but within the next year should be. They are looking at houses hoping to get in on the first time buyers deal of 8 grand.

They live in Raleigh, but Jeff works in Durham. He is not our son in law quite yet, but within the next year should be. They are looking at houses hoping to get in on the first time buyers deal of 8 grand.

Well don't come to town without saying hi. :)

Back