The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Masterblaster aka Butch Ballowe III

Page

TreeHouser
I guess I haven’t read much on the forum lately. Just saw this. Rest in piece butch.

OBXTree

Treehouser
I don't post much at all on any boards, more of a lurker and Wow.... I was checkin to see how his battle was goin. Never met him in person but ya knew he was bad ass, and a Man you would always want on your side. I will miss his Knowledge, wit and straight talk. Who Run Bartertown ? Masterblaster .....

Hobby Climber

TreeHouser
Ontario Canada where the Detroit River meets Lake

Haven't been around for a while and just found out now.

After reading the previous posts, a member had asked about a HD "kiss the sky" pic of Butch.
I may have it in one of my other files but unfortunately I could find it.
topper_lg.JPG kiss_the_sky.JPG rapides_station.jpg

If memory serves , and I'm going back to pre Tree House days, this cool pic of Butch kicking back on a limb was one of the very few times I've ever recall seeing him without a TH logo T-shirt on.

It's also my favorite picture !

trees%20015_edited.jpg

Another cool pic I had saved some time ago is of Butch sitting with GB not long after his foot injury.

rotator.jpg

Butch sure liked his "Cady Pads" !!!

His kindness and willingness to share information & ideas with everyone and provide this incredible website for all here to do the same truly speaks volumes of the man.

Anyone remember a thread years ago titled, "What makes a good groundman"??? You guessed it, it was started right in the Tree House !!!
Many of the membership offered their .02 and eventually came up with something everyone, (past, present & future) has benefited from.

And it was his Tree House website that made this and so many other things possible for all of us.

I would simply like to say Thank You for all your hard work and dedication in bringing us together to play in your Tree House.

rapides_station.jpg

You will be missed but never be forgotten.

R.I.P.

Steve Mack

Treehouser
"Anyone remember a thread years ago titled, "What makes a good groundman"??? You guessed it, it was started right in the Tree House !!! "

Actually he started that thread on AS just before I joined there. What makes a GOOD groundman? - https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/what-makes-a-good-groundman.14455/

Lucky for us that he left there and started this forum. Except for a little while when he went back a couple of years ago I hadn't been there for years. He didn't stay long, just to sort some things out. Me either, it's got nothing on this place.

It's worth having a look through that thread even though some posts have been deleted as usual. Some members are still here and Butch had a great sense of humour.

"Geez Murph!

We've 30 already, we don't wanna turn a light read into War and Peace."

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!