The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Masterblaster aka Butch Ballowe III

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
You do realize, of course, that means you should lay off of me, if that is the way you roll.

Please don't, I can take it.

Maximalist

Treehouser
Chess is a logical game. Let's analyze Stig's post about Butch from the point of view of logic. Stig insulted Butch, so he insulted the whole Tree House. So he insulted all of us. I think he should apologize. At least for the purification of karma. If someone doesn't see the logic in this, let them be the first to throw a stone at me. «Something is rotten in the state of Denmark» William Shakespeare, Hamlet

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
Chess is a logical game. Let's analyze Stig's post about Butch from the point of view of logic. Stig insulted Butch, so he insulted the whole Tree House. So he insulted all of us. I think he should apologize. At least for the purification of karma. If someone doesn't see the logic in this, let them be the first to throw a stone at me. «Something is rotten in the state of Denmark» William Shakespeare, Hamlet
So basically, you want me to leave the 'House because my posts about Putin insult you national pride.

Good luck with that.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!