looking for lead climber/ crew leader

I cast a line out there today to see if there might be any Japanese climbers who might be able to help you out for awhile, or more permanently, wanting to go to the states. I only know one guy who might meet your requirements, and he is currently employed, also has a wife and young child. I worked with him one day, don't know him so well, but I asked a mutual friend to mention it to him, and also as to the possibility that he might know somebody. I don't know if you are even remotely interested in that type of situation, but figured that it wouldn't hurt to see what might turn up. No prob if you don't want to consider it for any reason, there are definitely different logistics compared to having a local guy. No doubt there are climbers here who would love to go to the states to further their experience. Have to be an illegal I guess, no work permit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
jay, if someone wanted to work here , i'd let them,
i dont know how to go after the visa for entry, but i'll put any travelers to work, papered or not...
.i got a new guy im trying out, he came from one of my main competitors...he's tired of their crap good removal guy...
but if somone wanted to bounce out of japan for the summer, id prolly be able to keep them busy, maybe we could sneak them around the states working for housers

I haven't heard back yet, Dave, some kind of week vacation going on where people suddenly don't become unavailable. I will follow up on it. Just curious in the event someone asks, would insurance be available for an undocumented worker, through your own arrangement, or possibly something that they could set up? By undocumented, I guess I mean someone over there legally as a tourist, but not allowed to get wages.

Good luck with the new guy.

Hey Dave - clear out some of your pm's. I cannot send you a reply.

Back