looking for lead climber/ crew leader

I've posted this before...there was only one hard and fast rule on the FS field crews I was a member of in my early days with the outfit..."NO WHINING!".

I usually don't, I have and sometimes do for certain people though. Normally I just leave a helluva mess and leave cause I'm hard like that.

I don't get it with a lot of different crews I've worked with, always whining and bitching about how hard everything is. I've been known to get done in a tree, and start chipping and raking/blowing and yelling the whole time "come on ladies, this is the easy stuff". Just shut up and get it done, yeah some days just drag on but complaining won't get it done any faster.

Its says I've been known to do it, nowhere do I say Its a regular practice of mine.

While we are at the "keeping the storys straight" thing.

Bill, you are 22 years old, right?

And a godan in ninjutsu.

So when did you recieve your first dan.

When you were seven years old?

popcorn.gif

While we are at the "keeping the storys straight" thing.

Bill, you are 22 years old, right?

And a godan in ninjutsu.

So when did you recieve your first dan.

When you were seven years old?

I started at 8, got my first Dan at 10. I advanced very quickly and ninjutsu really stuck with me and I continue to spend almost every spare moment I have studying, practicing and living it. Its more to me than a martial art, it becomes a lifestyle if you're truly dedicated. May you go in peace, I'm not here to argue over what i know, study and how I use it or its credibility, I ask the same of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hey no bs arguments here please...
we re looking for a climber on the tree house
not tree buzz, argue someplace else like the buzz

Hey bud, how far is Bakersfield from you? I know a climber looking for work down that way.

Bill
well he's about 8 hrs maybe 10 from me, i am 4 hrs north of frisco
send him my number b4 i drive to the border and fill my truck with fresh over the fence workers, maybe ill go to the river and bring some towells...ha..sorry this is frustrating
MB
ive had a few leads...but you know climbers and their ..im the shit attitude......always got some well i only....condition to employment
ive also had the pay cash, can only work so many hours...crowd, aint touching folks who cheat the gov on soc sec or disability, or skip out on child support.....its not my problem

and then theres the traveling arb who loves it here and wants to be here, but cant even make it in to f ing try out

so yeah ive had leads....not any to hire

and this weeks job doubled in size from 3.5 days work to 5.5 to 6 days...all 10's because of the drive...we work 10 since im the only driver right now...i get to do 12's

my co number is 707 725 2609

i wish i coulda snatched jp up before he did his own thing
or maybe deva one day will decide to leave the city

until then..im doiing it aline

oh and the bank denied my loan again...because last year my income grew too much...and apparently thats not stable either...so i will be buying more old crap and fixing it up
im about to go get an enclosed utility bed truck for the crew to have all the gear on board, nice and dry, separated from the clean up crew so they can haul ass where ever they need to go without a chipper to slow them down

Bill
well he's about 8 hrs maybe 10 from me, i am 4 hrs north of frisco
send him my number b4 i drive to the border and fill my truck with fresh over the fence workers, maybe ill go to the river and bring some towells...ha..sorry this is frustrating
MB
ive had a few leads...but you know climbers and their ..im the shit attitude......always got some well i only....condition to employment
ive also had the pay cash, can only work so many hours...crowd, aint touching folks who cheat the gov on soc sec or disability, or skip out on child support.....its not my problem

and then theres the traveling arb who loves it here and wants to be here, but cant even make it in to f ing try out

so yeah ive had leads....not any to hire

and this weeks job doubled in size from 3.5 days work to 5.5 to 6 days...all 10's because of the drive...we work 10 since im the only driver right now...i get to do 12's

my co number is 707 725 2609

i wish i coulda snatched jp up before he did his own thing
or maybe deva one day will decide to leave the city

until then..im doiing it aline

oh and the bank denied my loan again...because last year my income grew too much...and apparently thats not stable either...so i will be buying more old crap and fixing it up
im about to go get an enclosed utility bed truck for the crew to have all the gear on board, nice and dry, separated from the clean up crew so they can haul ass where ever they need to go without a chipper to slow them down

i'll send him your number, his name is Ken fessia.

If I were out his way I'd do it for a few days a week, I just never liked working for a company.

we dont act like a company too much, its simple we are a team, and we have an objective and thats it, i only pull the whole boss attitude when i have to tell someone every f ing thing step by step over and over
like yesterday....my groundie may have blown my chip truck up when he got stuck in the mud

it may be a v7 now
thyen he left at 630 to see his old lady and left me...in a tree, i got done an hour later to find the chipper and pick up together in the driveway, the blown up truck in the driveway, no access in or out for the clients, and the saws all over the yard and the mini parked in the neighbors ditch.....wtf.....i was there till 830 last night clearing the drive and recovering gear

the wife and my boy are coming today they can do more than he can in a day
but i need a climber for 2 days to slaughter a spruce, might be me,
i hurt now, worked 11.5 hrs w o drive time...another 2 hrs

If you want, maybe I could pick up a plane ticket and spend, say a week or so out there, just to help you get caught up. Obviously I'll bring my own gear, maybe a saw if they'll let me.

Back