Just got my cards!!

• Thread starter dandandatreeman
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 5K
Same with voice mail greetings. If I'm calling somebody and they don't answer the phone, I don't want to sit through a 45 second sales pitch in order to leave a message.

Brian, as soon as the greeting begins, press # and it will go straight to the beep. Leave your message and your done. No need to listen to anyones greeting.

I'm the owner, manager, treasurer and even the secratary;) I will fix the next batch to include the f'n punk:D

I'm not a fan of business cards at all. Up 'til now when people would ask for a card, I'd respond by asking for THEIR phone or email, then I would take it upon myself to contact THEM. That has worked really well.

That said, I just ordered mine from www.moo.com and they will be here next week.

Dan the Man- next time put a sample up here FIRST and we can get the creases ironed out before you go to print. What you wrote DOES get the point across, but could be worded better.

love
nick

I need to get Rob working on the graphics this weekend. We pretty much have it all on disk, logo and what not. I just need to also find the disk since my computer is now kaput (mother board) and I have to build my new one and transfer all the data:|:
Excited about building the new one... The rest of it arrived today :D

Back