Instagram

Probably works great on Cholera, too :lol:

But maybe we should be a bit leery about medical facts from Africa, seeing how chopping an albinoid human up into little pieces and wearing those as an amulet is supposed to work against witchcraft.

Don't believe me, check how albinos in Africa are kept under 24 hour guard in order to keep them from that fate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is no cure for hydrophobia once a person begins showing signs and symptoms of rabies, the disease nearly always causes death, right?

Just an fyi at $8 a day that is almost double the annual average salary of your average Indian. Not bad money in reality. Don’t get me wrong that isn’t much money but things cost less over there. You can buy a potato for five rupees or not quite four cents in US dollars. And reread “with room and board” people would be fighting over that job. Most in the US can’t fathom that but there it is.

Last edited:
@cory at work its common practice to to do that while standing on them, you can shift your weight while pulling and you can walk it around pretty easy so you don't have to come down to adjust it. It's still much faster for bigger moves to just come down, but when setting up you set up slightly further back, so when you are up there you can wiggle forward and adjust for the 4 legs to sit nicely.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
good info, 09.

Doing that must wear out the ladder relatively quickly, I'm guessing.

Back