I Hate To Say It... I Sold The TreeHouse

You got me. But I got my wife earlier today when I called her mid day and asked her to come bring one of the guys to the hospital after a chipper mishap. Hook, line, and sinker.

huh? I only let it go on for 30 seconds??

Good one Butch. Got me.

We're up here by Seattle. The jackasses on the radio said they had breaking news about Pike's Place Market (famous tourist spot) being bought out by a land-developer who wanted to put up some luxury condos. People (who didn't realize it was April 1) were soooo pissed. They got my groundman bad.

Google scent search is great...when you are "wary of your query" hahahaha :lol:

Somebody had a lot of fun with that.

I bought a new truck Friday and my 6yr boy comes in early this morning and wakes me up saying my truck isnt in the driveway. I said what a couple times still kinda asleep then my wife comes in and said the truck was stollen. I jumped up yelling the f bomb and then my boy yells april fools, they got me good!

About twenty years ago I was listening to the radio going to work and the DJ comes on saying there was a beer truck stuck in the mud and giving away the beer to lighten the load. It wasnt to far out of the way so I had to go get some free beer. I didnt find the truck and was late for work, my boss was the one that told me it april fools.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xilrvBZoSOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Selling the Treehouse.... Remember the South American soccer coach whose team lost the important match?

Wonder if they demolished his house with all the bullet holes? The treehouse is way more important than some dumb soccer match.

Back