Help reassembling a 192T - the mystery hose....

• Thread starter beaker
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 983
B

beaker

After getting my 192T disassembled to the point where I could swap out the broken handle, I pulled it away to discover a small hose still on the handle, pulled away from an unknown location on the saw!

Its a small fuel line and slides onto a nipple that's parallel to the back of the carb enclosure, with an opening almost in the throat of the intake. It also has a spring inside it, making me think its some sort of vacuum hose.

Anyone have some sort of exploded diagram that could identify the location of other end of it?

thanks
-mike

That's the impulse line. It plugs into a nipple on the base of the cylinder. The engine vacuum is what moves the diaphragm in the carb, allowing it to pump fuel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That explains two things. The saw mysteriously stopped running shortly before I accidentally ran it over :) I just pulled the flywheel, I see an empty hole where I believe some sort of 90 nipple was. I also have a slightly scratched up back of a flywheel that would have traveled over that empty hole, and the hose is also a bit roughed up. Back to the dealer for more parts I go tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the help!

-mike

Back