Guide to Plant Appraisals

treesandsurf

Treehouser
Anyone have this book? I actually was going to buy to get ready to re-take BCMA but the book is over $100 and even more than that on Amazon. I was hoping to maybe pay shipping to borrow for a few weeks to get ready for the exam or if anyone has an older copy they want to sell? I did lousy on the appraisal part of the test... :|:

jp:D

Lemme check.... I have a soft cover version......3rd edition I wanna say? Let me check it out and get back to you. If I have it, Im happy to lend it to ya.

Mine is also the 9th edition. Published in 2000, soft cover, 135 pages. I have it available if you need it, unless you've already worked something out with Willie.

It's been said before, but...

We've a pretty good buncha Tree Brother's and Sisters here, I don't care what anyone says. :drink:

Yes sir.

Jon,

Sending it out to you today, via USPS. We can square up on shipping/ postage another time.

enjoy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sweet, thanks John! treehouse rocks!

How's the saddle working for you?

Ha- haven't even tried the saddle yet. My AC joint in my shoulder has been giving me some troubles so Ive been on restrictive duty for a bit. Soon though!

I mailed out the book this morning. Postage to HI was 6.30. When you send it back (unless you decide to make me an offer for it) you can drop a five spot in with it. You should see it by weeks end Id imagine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
John, got home last night and saw it on the table, just came in. I'm going to sweep through it in the next week and get it back to you, thanks again.

Sure, send me you info. 10 edition is in the works so if you don't have a need yet it may (or may not) be worth waiting to buy

Back