Graeme McMahon Regnans Take Down

He was a jerk alright, put down as many people as he could. Got sued, and had to close the site. Have no idea how his buisness is going.

That's cos your worthy of being idolised Butch!

One of my favourite books, although not set in Oz, was about a Photojournalist from Tas. "One crowded hour" is about Neil Davis and his 11 years covering the Indochina conflict from both sides. He even went out with VC squads in the name of free journalism.

I won't say how it ends but he covered some of the most significant events in the Vietnam war and the Khmer conflict in Cambodia.

https://shop.abc.net.au/products/one-crowded-hour-pbk

Man that guy sounds like a dick. I don't respect people who hate on the tree brotherhood. Much love dawggs oh and I bet Graeme throws a mean right hook. 88 slassshing for days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chris, I wish I could give you an update, but Graeme and I haven't corresponded for over a year. Thanks for asking. I'll give him a ring and let you know.

Sounds good Jer thanks. I just happened to come upon this thread again and reread all the posts again. I've saved it to my favorites because its so darn good. Your photos are awesome and Angus' video was superb.

Why was Graeme using 2 fliplines together? Was it to climb past the large limbs, or some kind of safety concern? Boy, he sure has some great strength for a wiry fellow, but its no wonder after years spent in the spurs and hand logging like you did. Graeme must be in his early 60's by now.

I'm curious which type of chain Graeme uses on eucs, round chisel, square chisel, or standard?

Humbling to watch such epic removals get banged out n chipped so quick.

1200 HP chipper!

Nothin but respect for Ger, Graeme, Angus n crew!

Jomo

Lordy there's been some serious threads here over the years :drink:

Back