Graeme McMahon Regnans Take Down

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ace "Mark Clive" took the video of the Euc take down and then give the files to Angus after the job. Ace was running two or three "Go Pro" cams at one time, and even a hand held video cam on occasion. I must say, there had to be at least 15 hours of video for Angus to load and edit through. A daunting task, and Angus did a real fine job. I didn't do a damn thing except take a few snap-shots. It was nice of Angus to give me some mention in the credits, but it doesn't appear there was any of my pics used. Fancy that.

Thanks, Angus and everyone that took care of me while I was there!

Now that chipper is awesome.

That's great Jer, you were just for moral support. Sounds like a great vacation. Awesome edit by Angus, I think it turned out great. Graeme glad you got that job, great footage.

Nice vid. What do you guys make of that doubled lanyard?

I am sure it make passing limbs easier.
I wanna know what you would charge for a take down like that 15gs 20?

Can' believe I just sumbled on this thread. Soo stoked and what badasses Graeme and Gerry are. I would pay big bucks for a week to learn and hangout with two legends. Goooooood daaaaayuuuummmmm

Here's the last chunk that got the water main. It's an animated gif. so give it a second or two to load.

View attachment 42308

attachment.php

Wish there was a geyser sprout at the end. That would have been fantastic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How time flies. Seems like yesterday. I'd like to make back to Melbourne and see that tree tramp again. Great folks. All. I had a great time.

That was a good bump, really great photos of a big take down.

Also nice pic Jake, we don't see enough Aussie pics on here IMO.

Back