Good Deal At TreeStuff!!!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I wonder why they didn't post that over here???

77063428_10158332136990982_5017466746072727552_o.jpg

SHIT! I FORGOT!>>>MB
Every 25th order gets a full refund until midnight on Cyber Monday! We've given away more than $18,000 so far, including some HUGE winners and some... Not so big. Your whole order could be free, big or small!

Don't forget to use coupon code LUCKY13 to get 13% off everything on the site!

SHOP NOW: https://www.TreeStuff.com

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It really sucks how sometimes the words don't flow together and get split into two lines. PLENTY of room to be one sentence!

@Brandon

I really don't know what part of the post you're referring to. Everything looks normal except for the part where you put a picture between "post that" and "over here". I think that's a formatting issue, not a board issue. It would never do that otherwise. I edited your post to fix it, unless you're talking about something totally different.

Edit: Ahhh ok I see what you might be getting at - I couldn't quite get the picture after that first line of text, so I just compromised and put it at the end of the post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So is it a formating issue or a forum issue? And when I try to edit a word in a post by insert OR delete one word rds it backs up into that word which causes me to just go to the end of that sentence, which is a real bummer.

I purposely left in "OR delete one one wrds it backs up" so you could hopefully see what happens. I was trying edit it but it sucking the rest of the right words into the words on the left side.
Man,I hope I 'splained this correctly! It's hard to type on morphine...

Does anyone have this problem???

The funniest thing is when I wake up the next day, it may or may not be doing all of this!!!

@Brandon

We've discussed this before - you told me it was something to do with the "insert" button.

It took me ten minutes for me to type this! :whine:

So is it a formating issue or a forum issue?
It's still a formatting issue. I edited the post again using a computer and this time I was able to put the image where you had it before, without breaking up that sentence. I also reduced it in size a little bit using the drag handles in the corners.

I truly don't know what to tell you about your typing woes. It's your computer, or keyboard. Is one of your Ctrl/Alt keys stuck?

Back