"Bringing in New Members: What all of us can do"

I don't like anybody, I'm a misanthrope anymore.

Welcome to the club Andy.:occasion5:

If anyone hadn't figured out that I was one they weren't paying attention.

I don't "hate" anyone really, but in order not to hate people I must avoid their company. [Most people here are exceptions]8)

I stole part of that from Caspar Friedrich, he did some great tree paintings. My business card has the closest I could get to his Oak in the Snow. http://www.caspardavidfriedrich.org/

Back on topic, I wish that Woodkraut guy would post something. He's here every night when I log on and he's here now. Been a member for about a year, I wonder where he's from?

I got ya. Kinda weird that someone lurks that much. Wouldn't a person have something to chime in at some point?

Its like eavesdropping. I mean, Ive scrolled through MANY forums in search of specific info. But to be a regular visitor for a years time and never speak a word? Its as though they come to see what we talk about, and have a clear interest for one reason or another in regularly keeping up with our conversations, but never want to reveal themselves. Chime in lurkers! Share your knowledge or questions ours! But chime in and enjoy!

I just had a look over on AS, he's been a member there for two years with ten posts so he doesn't talk much. Seems he like saws but some things won't work over there for me, must have something to do with that hacking thing.

He is from Germany, so I guess he'll be a sour kraut now.:|:

He can still read this thread so he might rejoin.

Maybe he doesn't speak English WAS and is hesitant to post. Are his 10 posts coherent and understandable? I still don't like how he didn't show up on the stats or the member list. Something's fishy with that.

Back