Big News

Yeah, I, like most everyone else, is very impressed with TreeStuff. Good on ya, Nick.

Congrats Nick. TreeStuff is great to deal with on the purchaser's end. I hope the same proves true as an employee........Now, among te many things you will have to do I hope you can redo the Branchsaver video and get Allgear to approve a proper splice with a buried termination. This is easily achieved with a Yale wire basket fid and it won't hurt my feelings if AllGear comes up with their own fid.;)

Justin, I've installed miles of the branch saver (and GEFA - same stuff). No fid needed. Just wrap it tight with duct tape, cut at an angle, then wrap a little piece of duct tape around the cut end.

TreeStuff has always been a pleasure to do business with.

Nate, TreeStuff/Allgear's instructions are for 5 brummel passes and a half hitch to terminate the splice. While it is brummellable without a fid ..... burying the end instead of half hitching it looks much better....and the bury is easiest with a fid. ...Furthermore 5 brummels seems ridiculous when doing a bury. The Yale Guardian(same stuff essentially) had no such instructions. I do 3 brummels and a bury.

Awesome Nick, the way I saw you selling the Pfanners at the expo among other things you were doing at the very busy tree stuff /Pfanner booth you seem like a natural fit with tree stuff! I usually make an order from Luke every week or 2 ! It's the best tree gear place and you will make it that much better ! Congrats!

Being a former tree worker, if that is now a fair way to put, gives the ability to well talk with people in the trade. Having the experience and not just knowing the hype, makes a hell of a difference in just about any profession.

I should probly thank Bixler seeing as he 'found me on youtube'...

And Duane, his support of my content, mission, and path was unwavering. He wholeheartedly supported me every day I worked for the company. He is unwavering and its something you dont see a lot. He taught me a lot and even saved my life.

Once you find BonnerVision there's no looking back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Climbing gear, check.

mypyra4e.jpg

mobile...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its 5 hours away. I am excited to make new friends that will become old friends. Ill be coming back to Cleveland regularly so hopefully I wont lose touch with people here.

Back