Big News

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Well, I cant hold it in any more. As many know, I have been making video content with the TreeStuff brand for some time. The idea of going to TCIA Expo was raised and plans were made. I went down to Expo and everyone had a blast and it was just perfect.

Im really happy to tell everyone, they offered me a job! Meg and I discussed it, and I accepted. I am moving to Indianapolis, and will be on site before the Grand Opening on Dec 14th.

If you guys ever thought I posted a lot before, just wait!

I would like to thank everyone in the forum communities, the people who watch and comment on all the content I have put out, and everyone that has encouraged me and offered advice along the way.

Specifically I would like to thank my wife Meg for always being there, she listens to all my hair brained schemes, off the wall ideas and above all she PUTS UP WITH ME! My business mentor, who shall remain nameless, he gave countless hours of his time and priceless guidance in a totally objective and selfless way. Reg Coates, who always inspired me and with whom I recently became good friends. His advice, critique and support have been spot on, and always in the right place and the right time.

Of course, Luke. He has been there the whole way, reading the hundreds of emails I sent, taking my calls, listening to my hair brained ideas and above all, he gave me this chance. I am extremely delighted to join his existing team, together we are going to make TreeStuff the best brand it could possibly be.

To everyone, thanks for being with me on my way to a dream job!

Adios big Green! Good job Nick. Good luck with Treestuff. FWIW, I saw the writing on the wall.

Wow, awesome! You've made alot of strides ever since you joined the House!!! Keep it up and Good Luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Justin, I will be doing a lot of events, video, product testing and review and stuff like that. I have a feeling its gonna be an evolving thing. Needless to say I will be all over the place.

Butch, They wont be seeing as much use, thats for sure. Should I send them on to someone else? Or keep em for a rainy day? Your call.

Awesome Nick, very happy for you and the wife, sounds like a good fit for you!!! ;)

Oh well done!
You have put in supreme effort for little reward but our comments...you deserve it, go get 'em! :)

Sincere congrats, Nick!
I think this will be a win - win move for both you and TreeStuff.

So I'm just wondering, Big Green is losing a highly motivated, top performer, in part perhaps cuz he was under appreciated. Obviously they will carry on without missing a beat, overall. But it makes me wonder if maybe they actually prefer more average, less motivated people who just plod forward, chip away at the stone day after day, who don't get all excited about innovation and efficiency, and who stay longer with less "excitement?"

I should probly thank Bixler seeing as he 'found me on youtube'...

And Duane, his support of my content, mission, and path was unwavering. He wholeheartedly supported me every day I worked for the company. He is unwavering and its something you dont see a lot. He taught me a lot and even saved my life.

My former employer gave me a fair shake, it was never in the cards for me to stay there forever. I wouldnt trade my time there for anything and would do it exactly the same way if given the chance to do it again.

What kind of people do stay there "forever?"

Maybe you can talk them into being the first TreeHouse sponsor... besides all the present member sponsors! :rockon:

Back