BCMA test

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had one more report to submit for the RCA but backed out, decided to put the money I would have spent towards the BCMA when I was eligible.

jp:D

I was curious as to others thoughts on the RCA, wasn't really thinking I wanted to drum up that many CEU's! Be a long time before I could transition to pure consulting anyway. The academy is definatly on my list of things to do. I won't be skiing while there, there are charging a fortune for the hotel!

I was curious as to others thoughts on the RCA, wasn't really thinking I wanted to drum up that many CEU's! Be a long time before I could transition to pure consulting anyway. The academy is definatly on my list of things to do. I won't be skiing while there, there are charging a fortune for the hotel!
my first two asca conferences i could only afford by sleeping in a car. they are top-shelf all the way; fits the image.

Itll Be a long time if ever before I would even want to transition to pure consulting.
I may be the most "impure" member there; ask anyone. :/:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did Willy, I got a 71% didn't pass. I'm studying up on my weak areas to retake in the next few months. I missed a lot on the appraisal stuff and also need to study the planting guidelines more carefully from what I remember. Really well written test.

jp:D

I met a guy from Sacramento area at ASCA that said the test was hard for all the wrong reasons:lol: He didn't expound. Good luck, i'm sure you will lick it next time!

Back