Attitude is EVERYTHING.

If I remember, when I am a really having crazy tough time to say it, I'll snicker with a snide sound holding the anger and shout "game on!".
I prefer to vent frustration than hold it in.
Positivity is what I feel before it usually goes to shit. a82ae5e5b9d8c36080b628fe0346fec7.jpg

Not much to say really, it’s all obvious stuff wrapped up in different clothes.

Keep trying/overcome adversity/what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger/cleanse toxic people from your life/follow your heart/be passionate about your passions blah blah blah.

Not much to say really, it’s all obvious stuff wrapped up in different clothes.

So if it's 'obvious,' then does that mean you believe that stuff? And if so, then is it you just don't like that it is promoted?

When stuff goes bad, like a serious mechanical fook up, there’s about two minutes of me cursing the Gods for creating me, charging around throwing my hands in the air, then I consider moving to Amsterdam, changing my identity and becoming a sex worker/tulip picker (depending on the season) this lasts about two minutes before I calm down realise my dad (or anyone else) won’t be coming to take charge and start working out how I’m going to sort it out/finish the job/fix the machine.

These things (the stages of fury, denial, dreams of escape, réalisation, then finally getting a solution) are as old as the human condition, people cashing in on it as if they have found out something new are doing well, but I’m not buying it.

When stuff goes bad, like a serious mechanical fook up, there’s about two minutes of me cursing the Gods for creating me, charging around throwing my hands in the air, then I consider moving to Amsterdam, changing my identity and becoming a sex worker/tulip picker (depending on the season) this lasts about two minutes before I calm down realise my dad (or anyone else) won’t be coming to take charge and start working out how I’m going to sort it out/finish the job/fix the machine.

These things (the stages of fury, denial, dreams of escape, réalisation, then finally getting a solution) are as old as the human condition, people cashing in on it as if they have found out something new are doing well, but I’m not buying it.
Yo Mick, for the good of all, this golden bit of verbiage needs to be blazoned across the TW quote thread ASAP. I got you :dude:

This is one of the truest and funniest posts I have read at the House!! :lol: :thumbup:

I don't really take his "good" as "found the sweetness in the situation", but more like an expression for "reset" and reboot after that with the new datas. Like OK.
You don't need to be happy with the wreck, but given the wreck, what's the possible positive outcome(s) to go beyond.

What is sure, people could do not understand if you say "good" when shit happens, like if you are mentally challenged. You have to explain/translate in a more comprehensive way. I got the case 3 weeks ago. A dead tree went only halfway to the intended lay despite the Maasdam. There were some light damages in an other tree's crown, but it didn't hang up or fall on the fence under it. The ground guy didn't got it.

Last edited:
It’s funny that we are all tree guys but have such different takes on something so basic. How the frick are the rest of humanity ever going to agree on anything.?

Back